Tuesday, September 1, 2009

SWEET SEPTEMBER...

Welcome sweet September with your crisp apple nights
and your warm and mellow amber days.
Waltz through the fields with me September
fill my arms with the joy of your bounty.
Hold me close September for you are fine
and I love your gentle autumn ways.
Let us dance the last dance of summer together
for your warmth is fleeting and winters chill draws nigh.
DSW 09

3 comments:

Nina said...

Oh what a wonderful post. September is a wonderful month and you've captured it so well. (I Love your header photo!)Love and Light, Nina P

JANN said...

HELLO ALL! WELL AS YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED I DECIDED TO CHANGE THE TITLE OF MY BLOG HERE! I WANTED SOMETHING THAT WAS FUN AND ALSO A WORD THAT WOULD IDENTIFY THIS BLOG WAS ABOUT THE BEACH! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND YOU WILL STILL COME AND PLAY ON THE BEACH WITH ME. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR VISITS AND SUPPORT OF MY BLOG. HAVE A GREAT FABULOUS DAY - I HOPE WHERE EVER YOU ARE YOUR DAY ALLOWS YOU TO FIND SOME RELAXING TIME AND ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.

I changed the name of my blog....I left a message on FOREVERJANN but guess some didn't notice it. Thanks for asking Deann, sending my friendship hugsssssssssssss

www.sweetpinkoceanblue.blogspot.com

LOVE your header image :)

Greatma said...

I love your beautiful art work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Antique Rose