Tuesday, November 17, 2009

BIOGRAPHIA LITERARIA...



Autobiographia Literaria

When I was a child
I played by myself in a
corner of the schoolyard
all alone.

I hated dolls and I
hated games, animals were
not friendly and birds
flew away.

If anyone was looking
for me I hid behind a
tree and cried out “I am
an orphan.”

And here I am, the
center of all beauty!
writing these poems!
Imagine!
by Frank O'Hara

3 comments:

JANN said...

hmmmm sad but lovely

Unknown said...

So much to think about makes us remember what is important to never turn your back and always look for those in need. What a wonderful time of year to post this. It makes me never forget what God has given me and how blessed I am.
XXX
Becky

Clytie said...

Blessed indeed to be surrounded by beauty, love and wonderful friends.

PS your banner made me laugh. I feel bad for giggling, but the look on her face!