Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING...
to friends who have given me plenty to be thankful for.

2 comments:

JANN said...

hi Sweetie,
absolutely love the banner image and the above image, you have found some really nice one's. Never seen these before :)
Wanted to tell you once again how much I appreciate your friendship these past several months. YOU are such a dear lady, I hope you have a grand thanksgiving with your family and especially the grandchildren. I'm still feeling awful, I have bronchitis. Just my luck, coughing and feeling crappy - the worst time I guess at Thanksgiving but don't have any company or family coming over so I guess it's okay. How are you ?? I truly hope wonderful and a great Thanksgiving sweetie...
love you Deann.
hugssssssssssssssssssssss

Beth Niquette said...

What a hilarious illustration! I LOVE it, sweet Sissy. I hope your Thanksgiving was filled with beauty, hope and laughter.