Good grief! I just left a comment for you and it vanished! (EEEeeeek!) It is SO interesting that the portrait you have here is of an actual woman. She seems to have a great deal of humor looking out of her eyes.
Ggggoooooodness! I hope I have that kind of penache' when I am an old old wrinkled woman without hair!
I don't know about you, but I totally admire her courage - to show off her cleavage that way!!! I can only hope I'm that brave when I get old and look like her!!!
2 comments:
Good grief! I just left a comment for you and it vanished! (EEEeeeek!) It is SO interesting that the portrait you have here is of an actual woman. She seems to have a great deal of humor looking out of her eyes.
Ggggoooooodness! I hope I have that kind of penache' when I am an old old wrinkled woman without hair!
I don't know about you, but I totally admire her courage - to show off her cleavage that way!!! I can only hope I'm that brave when I get old and look like her!!!
Post a Comment