(snicker) Oooooh, Sissy--I completely agree...want to sing together? You know what's fun? Knowing that you, my sweet sis, this very moment, are on the other end of this computer someplace by the heart mountains, laughing with me. (Grin)
And I absolutely ADORE that illustration! I bet she hides that friend turkey of hers out in the woods until after Thanksgiving, eh?
FUNNNY!
Maybe we should meet somewhere in the middle, I'll bring my turkey and you bring yours! :=}
Post a Comment
4 comments:
(snicker) Oooooh, Sissy--I completely agree...want to sing together? You know what's fun? Knowing that you, my sweet sis, this very moment, are on the other end of this computer someplace by the heart mountains, laughing with me. (Grin)
And I absolutely ADORE that illustration! I bet she hides that friend turkey of hers out in the woods until after Thanksgiving, eh?
FUNNNY!
Maybe we should meet somewhere in the middle, I'll bring my turkey and you bring yours! :=}
Post a Comment