
I was busy while you were gone...with no one to talk to I had to do something...and as they say idol hands are the devils tool. Beth you have seen your picture before but in my mind it is the perfect picture to express your spirit.Clytie girlfriend...well finding paintings from this point of view isn't easy but I think this one is pretty good.
I would be more then happy to work with your beautiful face if you would just turn around.
3 comments:
She IS lovely, isn't she? OOoooh, I'm so loving this creation with my picture. I LOVE it! ((hugs))
It is SO good to have you back, SissyDeaDear. You have been sorely missed. (((((HUGS)))))
Oh! I am so impressed! Wow I lost a lot of weight! Tee hee!
These pictures are so fun, my sister friend. Maybe ... just maybe ... I'll give you a sneak peak one of these days ... maybe a profile?
Hmmmmmmmm
Thank you for making my day!!!
Heh--I have a really beautiful pic of SissyCea... (grin)
Post a Comment