art by Walter CraneShe walks in beauty,
Like the night of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes.
~
by Lord Byron
~
How would it be to inspire such a beautiful expression of love...
Of course if Byron were around today he'd probably belong to some rap group...yo mama mama cutetay...I love your boottay...so get it on and do your dootay.
Ahh so romantic be still my beating heart.
3 comments:
I like the Lord Byron version a lot better!
Phew! I was getting worried! Just know you are MISSED darling Sissy. I love this quote--and laughed heartily over your additions--especially the "bootay" part. (guffaw)
HALO DEANN,
GOSH those fish look cold in that water :)
ohhhhhhhhhhh wait I think I see little wool coats on them, okay that is better .
My dear friend I soooo appreciate your prayers for me and I know they are working - PRAISE GOD!
The past several days the pain is getting less.I think I have lost a little bit of weight and eating less food sure has helped. It is feeling so good not to have that dang pain.
How are you doing with your health and the SOUTH BEACH DIET ?? I bet good :)
It has some fab recipes.
THANK YOU ALWAYS AND MILLION FOR PRAYING/CARING/SHOWING YOUR SUPPORT FOR ME.
YOU ARE A PRECIOUS JEWEL AND I ALWAYS TREASURE YOU. SOMEDAYS IT SEEMS LIKE MY DEAR FRIENDS CARE MORE ABOUT ME THAN MY SISTER.
BUT THEN SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN JEALOUS OF ME AND INSECURE SO I TRY HARD TO OVERLOOK THE HURT AND JUST TRY AND BE ABOVE IT. HOPING ALL IS SUPER WELL IN YOUR AWESOME FAMILY.
HUGSSSSSSSSSSSS TO YOU SWEETIE !
XOXO
Post a Comment