Saturday, May 22, 2010

ART IS MY JOY...

Can I just tell you all again how much joy I get from making art. It is such a blessing to me to be able to create something that I visualized in my mind...it's almost like making children (weird huh). So many of you are really gifted artists...I hope your art brings you as much joy as mine does.



2 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

Ah, it does--and I totally understand about making children. ((hugs)) To create art is to put a bit of one's self out into the world.

This is beautiful, Sissy. It fills my eyes, which is the greatest compliment I can give.

Clytie said...

Well, sissie-Dea ... I enjoy your art so much. I see so much of you in what you do - and you bring joy to my day!!!

Love you lots! Can't wait to see what you will come up with next!