
I love the art of Alphonse Mucha these are various combinations of his work...they fit together so prettily that I made two versions because I was enjoying the variations. Do you have a preference?
I think I like the bottom one the best...it has a better flow. But I like the faces in the top one...I don't know what do you think?
2 comments:
They are both so different! I like the added faces in the top one, and I like the deeper colors in the bottom one! I would say keep them together as a set!!
I like the top one best but they are both interesting . Hope your feeling fabulous and having fun with your dear family. YOUR the best friend, always thankful for you. Thank you for inspiring me in all ways :)
xoxo
( just hugs from me, I'll let your devoted hubby do the kissing - teehee )
Post a Comment