I could go on and on about what a miracle it is to have Google. You can find or learn just about anything on Google...I love it!..I use it everyday. I have even been able to locate copies of several pieces of artwork that hung in the home of my Grandmothers 60 years ago...it is amazing.This is a picture that was hanging over my Grandmas Audies sofa when I was a little girl. I came across it quite by accident by I am thrilled to have it in my cyber collection...a small memory from childhood.
3 comments:
This is a lovely picture.Sure is nice you found it on Google, I love that place too. I bet your Grand Mothers were great ladies and beautiful homes. Wouldn't it be great to go back in time and visit with them, to get to know them as younger women. I hope you have the best Mother's day, I know you will :)
The granddaughters are so lucky to have you in their lives, enjoy your special day and get lots of loving hugs.
I love you too my dear friend.
Hugssssssssssssssssssss
What a beautiful painting - classy - like you! I can see that your grandmother was classy too! And what a wonderful find ... I also think Google is wonderful.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend, sissie-Dea!
My goodness--that is amazing. What a wonderful heritage, SissyDeaDear! ((hugs))
Post a Comment