This is my latest project...you really have to super size it to see all the detail. I love making pictures with a lot of funky little details. There are so many great window pictures I wish the wall could be bigger.You may have noticed that I have had to resort to comment moderation. Over the weekend I was cyber attacked by a Chinese pornography ad...it was added to over 20 of my posts. I annoys me that these scumbags can't go off in a corner by themselves but insist on spreading their garbage where it is not wanted...
3 comments:
Ack, hate that Chinese porno. I will be adding comment moderation soon as well, I fear.
I love your wall. I wish it was bigger! I enlarged your picture to see the details, and it is fantastic!!!
I really like the "get your woody serviced here" lady. Got a good belly laugh this morning!
EGAD. I just erased some from my Mom's blog this morning. I had a bunch of 'em hit last week. Thank goodness I caught 'em early.
Sheesh!
Anyhow--I LOVE this detailed piece--it is delightful, dearest SissyDea!
COOL WORK, LOVE ALL THE DETAILS.
SORRY TO HEAR OF THE COMMENT PROBLEMS, NEVER REALIZED THAT COULD HAPPEN? WHAT A ANNOYING THING, MIDDLE FINGER TO THEM MY FRIEND.
SENDING MY LOVE TO YOU.
Post a Comment