AUDIE'S ROSES...
This is a picture of my Grandma Audie. It is the only picture I have of her as a child. I wanted to do something special with it to reflect her life. She loved flowers especially roses...her yard was full of them...and she spent many hours in her old age drawing roses. She would type a poem or story on a page and then illustrate it with a rose. These she gave as gifts to her family and friends. I am working on another version of this picture today...I think I will have the one I like best framed.
3 comments:
I LOVE how you do the roses on this, I really like it.
Oh, SissyDea--she is lovely. What a very pretty little girls she was--it seems perfect that she loved drawing roses. She passed on that love for flowers, beauty and art, to you, didn't she?
What a lovely tribute.
I was praying for you this last weekend--how are you? How is your dear Mom and your family?
She is beautiful, sissie-Dea! Roses are perfect for her!
Post a Comment