Thursday, January 27, 2011

CHALLENGE #41...MIST...

ALONE TOGETHER...
All layers my own photography.

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

Oh my, you have already created several pieces of art for the 100 theme challenges. Each one is terrific; great talent, and they depict the theme perfectly.

Glycérine said...

wow all your creations are amasing !!! you re very talented

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

Deann- I've just spent several blissful minutes transfixed by your new collages, and listening to the wonderful music on your new blog. Your talent and energy are simply amazing to me. I'm looking forward to seeing more of these 100 challenges from you (I haven't done any yet!)

Anonymous said...

This one is my favorite....This one "Whispers!"

Veronica said...

How beautiful is this? Fantastic interpretation. It's pieces like this that make setting the challenge so worth while nxxx

Jules said...

Incredible!!! Love it!!!

Jules said...

This is tremendous!!! Love the depth in this one. It is truly beautiful, you can almost hear the stillness!