REVELATION...
All components are from Wikimedia...with exception of small gargoyle from Google Images and the rainbow is my own photograph.
All components are from Wikimedia...with exception of small gargoyle from Google Images and the rainbow is my own photograph.

2 comments:
The way you have blended the images, and the textures are so artistic. Love it xx
Hi- I stopped by from Gypsywoman's site, which we both follow. I am an educator, an exhibiting mixed media artist, a wife, mom and grandma- so grannie Annie caught my eye too--dont you LOVE being a grandma, what a blessing! I am going to follow your blog- I love your artsy style! I hope you'll come by and check my blogs out and maybe follow them--one is art and writing and the other is poetry.
I will certianly be checking back to see what you're up to...you have beautiful grandchildren just lovely!!
http://www.mixthemedia247.blogspot.com
Post a Comment