Wow this is really a delight to the eye- wonderful blending! This has a quiet drama to it. You are inspiring and your muse is going strong for these theme challenges! I have just started on them- what fun this is!
This is just amazing! Mesmerizing, dramatic and subtle at the same time. It's some thing I'd put on my wall in a heartbeat--in a red frame. Deann, you work on this project is incredible. I think you are inspiring us all to new heights.
3 comments:
Wow this is really a delight to the eye- wonderful blending! This has a quiet drama to it. You are inspiring and your muse is going strong for these theme challenges! I have just started on them- what fun this is!
This is just amazing! Mesmerizing, dramatic and subtle at the same time. It's some thing I'd put on my wall in a heartbeat--in a red frame.
Deann, you work on this project is incredible. I think you are inspiring us all to new heights.
I just LOVE this my favorite on your page. I love black and white and this is just AMAZING!
XXXOOO
Post a Comment