What a gorgeous display of the proud peahens! Just beautiful, I love it.xx
Where did you find those fabulous ladies?And what have you done with Mona?!!!
WOW This is so rich in images and colours - Fabulous xx
This should be titled Vanity! What a lineup of beautiful ladies...probably useless, but lovely to look at! Another winner, Deann.
Lovely images and a great composition..
I love yor work, So critical...From Spain
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a gorgeous display of the proud peahens! Just beautiful, I love it.xx
Where did you find those fabulous ladies?
And what have you done with Mona?!!!
WOW This is so rich in images and colours - Fabulous xx
This should be titled Vanity! What a lineup of beautiful ladies...probably useless, but lovely to look at! Another winner, Deann.
Lovely images and a great composition..
I love yor work, So critical...
From Spain
Post a Comment