Life...from beginning to end...A fantastic collage Deann. I just don't know how you do it...you leave me gobsmacked! xxBy the way, your Mona is really scaring me...I can feel my hair standing on end! xx
Another gorgeous and thoughtful piece. Your work is just so interesting, I can look and look andalways see something I missed before.
There is so much to see in this piece, and as with all of your work, it's very thought-provoking.
They've said it all, Deann. Thought-provoking, interesting, much to see....yep all that and more! Take a bow!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Life...from beginning to end...
A fantastic collage Deann. I just don't know how you do it...you leave me gobsmacked! xx
By the way, your Mona is really scaring me...I can feel my hair standing on end! xx
Another gorgeous and thoughtful piece. Your work is just so interesting, I can look and look andalways see something I missed before.
There is so much to see in this piece, and as with all of your work, it's very thought-provoking.
They've said it all, Deann. Thought-provoking, interesting, much to see....yep all that and more! Take a bow!
Post a Comment