This is an exquisite and apt artpiece for the Muses mail art challenge. I am seeing it for the second time and it still glows! Wonderful work. Amazing.
Each time I see this I see more. Superb art, Deann. Extraordinary!
Lovely. I am speechless. Everything is so perfect and well blended. Red colour adds to it's beauty.
It's just awesome, gorgeous art.xx
Just love the red quill coming out of the hand..lovely..
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This is an exquisite and apt artpiece for the Muses mail art challenge. I am seeing it for the second time and it still glows! Wonderful work. Amazing.
Each time I see this I see more. Superb art, Deann. Extraordinary!
Lovely. I am speechless. Everything is so perfect and well blended. Red colour adds to it's beauty.
It's just awesome, gorgeous art.xx
Just love the red quill coming out of the hand..lovely..
Post a Comment