The ghosts are so lovely, that I would rather spend sometime with them, instead of getting freaked out.They are so transperent & beautiful
Amazing ghostly effect, Deann. Applause from my corner!
Nice ghosts. Although I do agree with Pushpa that the ghosts seem more lovelier than scary...I'm still a bit scared.Love the layout though.
Ghosts don't have to be scary, do they? Beautiful layering. Lovely piece.xx
I have to use that word again - EXQUISITE. Not only is your artwork superb but your output is simply amazing.Beautifully ghostly.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The ghosts are so lovely, that I would rather spend sometime with them, instead of getting freaked out.
They are so transperent & beautiful
Amazing ghostly effect, Deann. Applause from my corner!
Nice ghosts. Although I do agree with Pushpa that the ghosts seem more lovelier than scary...I'm still a bit scared.
Love the layout though.
Ghosts don't have to be scary, do they? Beautiful layering. Lovely piece.xx
I have to use that word again - EXQUISITE. Not only is your artwork superb but your output is simply amazing.
Beautifully ghostly.
Post a Comment