Wonderful tranquil feeling to this one, Deann. Symbolism of the steady heartbeat is a nice touch! I love the colors and misty images. Beautiful!
Wow so peaceful & tranquil. So well blended. You are an expert at digital art. Beautiful!!!P.S. As soon as we load our works in our blog it appears on the side bar. Does your's too ??? Because I seem to miss it.
Glorious! Such a wonderful scene with all the little extras blended in. xx
Very nice. I too like the heartbeat across it.
The pastel shades are extraordinary..you have a lovely way of selecting colors to suit the theme..
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wonderful tranquil feeling to this one, Deann. Symbolism of the steady heartbeat is a nice touch! I love the colors and misty images. Beautiful!
Wow so peaceful & tranquil. So well blended. You are an expert at digital art. Beautiful!!!
P.S. As soon as we load our works in our blog it appears on the side bar. Does your's too ??? Because I seem to miss it.
Glorious! Such a wonderful scene with all the little extras blended in. xx
Very nice. I too like the heartbeat across it.
The pastel shades are extraordinary..you have a lovely way of selecting colors to suit the theme..
Post a Comment