Friday, October 14, 2011

MOM'S IRIS...




These are photos I took and photoshoped of my Mother's beautiful Iris. 

5 comments:

Parvathy (Raji) said...

wow!! each one is a painting..such great effect..

Anonymous said...

wow, suh richness, beautiful, I had no idea this could be done,, I'm kind of new to all this, I have an art blog which is new and blogging is new to me, this kind of art is amazing,, I'm in awe,

michele said...

fabulous creative work! xo

Beth Niquette said...

Ah, sweet Sissy--these are extraordinarily lovely. I have been out of touch for most of the summer. It has been a difficult time for me and for my family.

To add to this, we hear back tomorrow about whether my darling husband has cancer or not. I'm believing he does not.

((hugs)) Take care, sweet Friend. Have a lovely lovely day.

Anonymous said...

What a gift of talent the Lord has given you. I am in Awe also. The Iris's you painted. Marvelous! Beautiful!