Wednesday, July 24, 2013

WELCOME TO MY GARDEN...




                                   

                                       
This was my garden in our first house, it was my sons soccer field until they grew up and got married. It makes me happy because every plant, every tree, every rock, stepping stone and shovel full of dirt I put there myself. It was my first attempt at designing a garden we moved shortly after these pictures were taken.

4 comments:

Fran said...

Don't know if you will read this as it has been a while since you posted. Your garden is beyond lovely the photos in the post below are magnificent.

Jackie PN said...

WOW! What a gorgeous Garden!!! What state are you in Deann? Simply Fabulous!

Victoria said...

Amo la Naturaleza y este blog es pura belleza de ella...Gracias por estar y compartir..Desde España con cariño Victoria

Beth Niquette said...

I adore your garden...I imagine you must miss it. :D ((hugs)) It is so beautiful and filled with memories, too.