Why dance with the trolls...when you can soar with the witches,
and thrill at the clouds flying by.
Why sweep with your broom...when you can sail cross the moon
and back in the blink of an eye.
and back in the blink of an eye.
Why put up with grief...when instant relief
can be had dipping apples in lye.
Don't just veg in your chair...cause some havoc out there
and hurry cause Halloween's nigh.
Grab a tall pointie hat...and that one eyed black cat,
an old broom and you're ready to fly!
DSW 09

3 comments:
wonderful poem and super art work, I really love this post. Love the witch and especially the bats - super cool! YOUR the best....oh yes I made sure I fed your fishes-s-s-s too.
My fav's is the purple and the pink one but all of them were hungry :)
happy halloween days - stay warm!!
xoxo
I love it!!! Why dance with the trolls indeed!!! Tee hee. You just made my day!
EEEEk! Hahsahaa...I'm with Clytie. Why dance with the trolls? I'm sure that question haunts us all.... (grin)
Post a Comment