Thursday, March 18, 2010

OH MY OCTAIVO...







Another unique and wonderful artist Octaivo Ocampo I am fascinated with his object within an object style...very creative and imaginative.

4 comments:

Clytie said...

Oh my, I could look at these a long, long, long time and still not be tired of them! Thank you so much for the intro!

Beth Niquette said...

Well, you know I would love these--I love to hide things in my artwork sometimes. (grin)

I LOVE this artist's work! Thanks, Sweet SissyDea, for introducing him to us!

JANN said...

This artist is amazing, wow what a talent. Just beautiful, I so enjoyed viewing these Deann. Thanks for posting these images.
LUV YA.

JANN said...

BTW, that crazy FEED-IT THING sure has me coming from various places in Texas it seems, everywhere but FORT WORTH - that thing is crazy. I am always resetting the city but it seems to change on its on. Oh brother !!