If I could have a dog...this is the kind I would have. Isn't he wonderful he's just so "Cavalier". I've really got the dog hungries this week...heaven help me...I love those furry friends.
Aaaaawwww....he's so CUTE! I am leaving for SissyCea's house in about a half hour! I'll write to you via email about the details of last weekend...Oh, Sissy! God is good. I saw His mighty hand working in people's lives.
4 comments:
woof.. too cute... and royalty ta boot! Blessings to you and yours. Love and Light,
Nina P
hi is cute,wish you could have a furrbaby.
sending some Jann hugssssssss to you sweetie!
Well look at that - loyalty and royalty in one picture! Love it!
Aaaaawwww....he's so CUTE! I am leaving for SissyCea's house in about a half hour! I'll write to you via email about the details of last weekend...Oh, Sissy! God is good. I saw His mighty hand working in people's lives.
((hugs)) Love you!
Post a Comment