Monday, April 19, 2010

IF ANYONE SHOULD ASK YOU...THIS IS WHAT LOVE LOOKS LIKE...

If I could, today I would come winging with a lovely rose to delight your morning. I would bring a hot cup of fragrant honey water to soothe away your stresses. I would lend a loving ear to your story. I would give a warmful hug to your heart--and a happy giggle for your ears. I would share a gleeful hop, skip and jump to lighten your feet. I would sing the joy of childhood to you. I would say I love you, my sweet Sis. I'm praying for you.

And I do send all of these to you--Can you see them? Do you hear it? They're yours today, right this minute.

Thank you Sissy Bea you are the best...

2 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

I love you, sweet SissyDea. ((hugs)) My heart is yours, you know.

Clytie said...

My heart, not just the ones in my blog, you know, is yours as well! My wonderful sister-of-different parents!

Hugs to you today, Sissie-Dea.