Friday, July 30, 2010

DEAD THOUGH FATED NOT TO DIE...

This is my bloodless ode to Vampires everywhere. I have to admit to falling prey to the Twilight book series. But generally I am not attracted to the little blood suckers...I think they're kind of a pain in the neck...and I've never wanted to live forever anyway.

2 comments:

JANN said...

This is lovely. The roses and faces look super together. Such great photoshop work :)

Beth Niquette said...

My goodness, this is so beautiful. It fills my eyes...I just love it!

I read the Twilight series--all four books, in about two days. lol I'm a VERY fast reader.

I liked the second half of the last book the best.

She seemed entirely too attached to Edward, and to me, using the poor wolf boy to dampen the pain of losing him, didn't seem very fair to the wolf. Tch tch tch.

The series reminded me of a bunch of vampire x-men, with a bit of the old tv series "V" worked in. lol