Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A LITTLE MORE OF ME...




You have seen these all before I just want them posted on my art blog.


3 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

These are so wonderful, Sissy. I LOVE your work. I must learn how to do this too. ((hugs)) We're back! I missed you, sweet Friend.

JANN said...

Such wonderful work Deann. I love the top one - love how you have created it and all of them with such talent. Thank you so much for all your kindness.I am so thankful for your friendship, it means so much to me that you are my friend and always leaving me such wonderful comments on my blogs :)
We have had a little rain here, the temp is somewhat cooler but at times very humid. But like you mentioned, are we ever totally happy with Mr.Weather ?? I remember some days in May that it was perfect - hehe.
Sending you many Jann hugssss and a large glass of ice cold Peach tea...and a few yummy cookies too!!

Clytie said...

So beautiful. I sure don't mind seeing them again!

BTW - LOVE your header!!!