Tuesday, August 10, 2010

CRY ME A RIVER...

Now you say you're sorry
For being so untrue
Well, you can cry me a river
Cry me a river
I cried a river over you.

This is what happens when you listen to a Diana Krall CD while you paint. Inspiration is everywhere if only there was enough time and enough material to carry out everything one is want to do. Music and lyrics are my favorite source of inspiration...I think because they touch my emotions so profoundly.

2 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

Me, too--I see pictures in my mind when the music plays. My best friend plays piano. There is something so amazing about her songs--I see such vivid pictures.

I've been that way since I was a kid--I paint what I feel. Music is my heart. I KNOW, we're related, darling sissy.

JANN said...

thinking of you and sending you some cool breezes.
Gosh this has been a hot summer.
love to you

art work always great :)