Sunday, May 31, 2009


Art by Oblinsky
Up there on the list of my impossible dreams is to be an author of wonderful romances in the early nineteenth century and like George Sand, to dress outrageously in men's attire and scandalize a tightly laced society with my outrageous behavior. But foremost in this dream is to lay beneath the grand piano of Fredrick Chopin and listen in rapture to him play and feel the music vibrate through my soul.
So turn the volume up my dears and dream on..............What's your dream?


3 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

Hmmmm...my dream.

That I would be beloved, trusted and valued in the eyes of those who know me.

To write music that would change the world with its message.

To produce artwork which, with one look, would penetrate people's hearts and cause them to dream a dream...

To sing in a voice beyond my own. To fly, to create, to sing that achingly lovely song I heard once in a half dream between waking and sleeping.

Deann said...

What wonderful dreams you have Beth. I think one of the reasons we dream is to make us aspire higher, to reach for the stars. So dream big, onward and upward angel!

Clytie said...

My dreams are more down to earth, I guess. To make more people laugh than I make cry; to fly above the treetops and sit on a cloud; to be an artist; to walk on an endless ocean beach surrounded by beauty and friends.