Tuesday, May 12, 2009

THE BLISS CHALLENGE AWARD...

Where there is a challenge there must be an award. After giving it some thought I decided this award should go to all those who participated in the challenge because in addition to their obvious creative talents they are all worthy to be called members of the L'Ordre de Coeur (The Order of the Heart). Just like the expression of their bliss, each sister brings their own special kind of "Heart" into the world.

Clytie is a seeker she goes out into to the world everyday looking for hearts, beauty and wonder to share with all of us.

Jann shares her heart and friendship with all those who need love and appreciation.

Beth cares, everyday she leaves a bit of her heart with her friends and family so they know they are loved, and she treasures what they give in return.

Becky puts her heart into everything she does, her art, her friends, her family.

Deann is a heartsmith if she needs a heart to give, she will create one.

It is my hope that Clytie, Jann, Beth and Becky will be proud to take this award which in it's self isn't worth much but to me what it represents is priceless.

3 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

Oh, I got goosebumps as I read what you wrote...thank you, my darling Sis. Oh...I am proud to accept this award, and join my sisters in the Order of the Heart.

How lovely. Thank you! I feel so very honored, and I'm SO glad you are my sister of the heart.

Unknown said...

Oh my what a lovely lovely post. You have touched my heart with your words and friendship. What a lovely lovely lady you are!
XXXXOOOO
Becky

Clytie said...

Awe Deann ... you bring tears to my eyes. Thank you too for including yourself. You ARE a true heartsmith! Also, thank you for encouraging all of us to seek our bliss. :=}