You are soooooo lucky to have such a hearty tree so close! I love the angle you shot - I can't tell if I'm climbing up or down the tree! Either way I am surrounded by hearts and it's perfect.
“When you have a rainbow deep down in your HEART, your smile will shine bright. You know you're a part of that colorful, magical, feeling you'll find, when you have a rainbow inside.”
Deann, you must live in the most beautiful place. The things that surround you are so beautiful. Have a wonderful Wednesday !
3 comments:
An entire tree of HEARTS! Oh, how lovely--and you're right...my goodness Sis, what a precious blessing. ((hugs))
How delicate and beautiful they are.
You are soooooo lucky to have such a hearty tree so close! I love the angle you shot - I can't tell if I'm climbing up or down the tree! Either way I am surrounded by hearts and it's perfect.
“When you have a rainbow deep down in your HEART, your smile will shine bright. You know you're a part of that colorful, magical, feeling you'll find, when you have a rainbow inside.”
Deann,
you must live in the most beautiful place.
The things that surround you are so beautiful.
Have a wonderful Wednesday !
Post a Comment