hope it was a good 4th july celebration ...and I bet it was :) did you save any of that yummy homemade ice cream for moi ?? if so, please pass it my way - yummmm-o
Amen! What a beautious picture! We had a marvelous Fourth of July. As you know what happened to our parents on Monday blew the Fourth right out of my mind.
I wanted to say think you for all your prayers. You are our heart sister. You are.
3 comments:
AMEN!!!
hope it was a good 4th july celebration ...and I bet it was :) did you save any of that yummy homemade ice cream for moi ??
if so, please pass it my way - yummmm-o
Amen! What a beautious picture! We had a marvelous Fourth of July. As you know what happened to our parents on Monday blew the Fourth right out of my mind.
I wanted to say think you for all your prayers. You are our heart sister. You are.
Post a Comment