I'd think of all that's blue: the sky as blue as blue can be; I'd think of the waves of the ocean wide and blue; I'd think of a blue hydrangea flowers; a blue raspberry popsicle on a hot day; blue moon ice-cream on a sugar cone; blueberry pies; my favorite blue tie dye tee shirt; the Blue Lagoon; old blue eyes himself Frank Sinatra; blue book, blue ridge mountains; blue man group; Blue heron; blue bird; blue sapphire; blue balloon; blue bayou; blue hair; blue moon; blue spruce trees; blue crayon; blue jays; blue whale; blue denim; etc.... It's not easy being blue.... Kermit the frog blue in Iceland! Love and Light, Nina P.
3 comments:
Er, I imagine I'd be feeling a little, uh, blue?
I'd think of all that's blue: the sky as blue as blue can be; I'd think of the waves of the ocean wide and blue; I'd think of a blue hydrangea flowers; a blue raspberry popsicle on a hot day; blue moon ice-cream on a sugar cone; blueberry pies; my favorite blue tie dye tee shirt; the Blue Lagoon; old blue eyes himself Frank Sinatra; blue book, blue ridge mountains; blue man group; Blue heron; blue bird; blue sapphire; blue balloon; blue bayou; blue hair; blue moon; blue spruce trees; blue crayon; blue jays; blue whale; blue denim; etc.... It's not easy being blue.... Kermit the frog blue in Iceland! Love and Light, Nina P.
I've often wondered about what a blue world would feel like! Fancy you have had the same thoughts....
Tch tch tch! You be our sis for sure.
Post a Comment