Art by Barbara Lavalee
They say that Grandchildren are lifes reward for raising children. But I think the best thing about Grandkids is that you can spoil them and then send them home. They also remind me that just when you think you know everything about raising kids...you're wrong.
4 comments:
On Ode to Grandma's
Grandmas are Love wrapped in aprons, topped with a dash of sugar, enveloped in Hugs and Kisses. They are laughter and songs. They are giggles and boo boo kisses. They are "wash your hands before dinner", and "of course you can have a cookie, I made them just for you"... Grandma's are the Best Gift God gave to grandchildren. Thank you for reminding us of how precious Grandma's really are!! Love and Light, Nina P.
OK so I know you said grand-children but...oops... it sparked my ode to Grandma's instead.. :-) Kids of any kind are wonderful, they bring an eneergy that I only wish I could bottle up for myself! (smile) Enjoy your Grand-Children and Enjoy Life!! Love and Light, Nina P.
And having wonderful, loving grandparents and great-grandparents are the best gifts for the wonderful (usually) kids out there!
Ooooh, SO true--though I am not a grandmother yet, I am an auntie, which is a little bit like being a Grammie. (grin) My Mumsie always said she wished she'd had grandkids first.... (heehee)
Post a Comment