Illusrations by Michael Parks
I wish that I had a pet dragon or twoto light up my life everyday
I'd polish their scales and file their toenails
and feed them an apple or two.
I wish that I had a pet dragon or two
a couple of cuddly fellows
to warm up my bed and pat on the head
and happily toast my marshmallows.
DSW 09
3 comments:
Cool dragon images , love the verse also.
Yes , I think your ceilings would be quite lovely...hard to decide on just what to choose
for painting. Heck, I'm constantly changing
every thing...I seem to bore of images easily.
LOL - guess you can tell.
Yes a pet dragon would be fun ... unless he got the hiccups and burned down my house!
Clytie thats such a good point I never thought of it. LOL Oh well I guess dragons are out I'll have to go back to toasting marshmallos over the burner on my stove. ho hum
Post a Comment