Monday, October 12, 2009

ADVENTURES OF ISABEL...

...Once in a night as black as pitch
Isabel met a wicked old witch.
The witches face was cross and wrinkled,
the witches gums with teeth were sprinkles.
Ho ho Isabel! the old witch crowed,
I'll turn you into an ugly old toad!
Isabel, Isabel didn't worry,
Isabel didn't scream or scurry,
She showed no rage and she showed no rancor,
But she turned the witch into milk and drank her.... by Ogden Nash

3 comments:

Clytie said...

Hmmmm I think maybe that milk was a little sour? I think I would avoid Isabel as well.

Beth Niquette said...

(giggle) Well, serves that bad ole witch right! Perhaps it was into buttermilk? But that would not be a bad thing--as I LOVE buttermilk with a passion.

JANN said...

that is funny, love it...cool image too.
Sweetie I hope your feeling good today and everything is going fine. It has been raining here so much, lots of fire ant mounds to deal with. Just busy, always things to take care.
Have another wonderful week.