Saturday, October 24, 2009

FISHY ART...


This is my latest big collage piece. The pictures on it are by James Christensen (don't you just love his fish & angels). I love his art and love working with it. I didn't do much to alter the art this time I wanted it to be more about visual motion, perspective and the altering of shapes. This is better in person because his pictures seem to sink into the canvas...of course this is just for my own wall because of copyrights...but if James doesn't want me hacking up his calendars he shouldn't sell them to me. tee hee

3 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

Oh, my goodness! Deanne--this is BEAUTIFUL! You are such a talented girl. ((hugs))

This piece fills my eyes with it's gorgeous rhythm and flow. Just exquisite.

Nina said...

Making my blog rounds this morning and what a wonderful surprise to find your fantastic art!! It is so rich with color, shape and depth. I Love it!!! Blessings to you and yours. Love and Light, Nina P

Clytie said...

The patterns are perfect for this piece! The colors as well. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! You are wonderfully talented, my sister!