I ran across this freaky interpretation of Halloween it's wild and different so I wanted to share it with all my blog friends who know that wild and different is my thing. Keep the home cauldron bubbling babe Halloween is almost here.
THESE ARE GREAT IMAGES OF ART ...WOW ! MY KIND OF FREAKINESS TOO. GLAD TO KNOW WE HAVE SEVERAL THINGS IN COMMON :) THANKS FOR SHARING THESE - THERE WICKEDLY FAR-OUT .......... YOUR A BOOOOO-TIFUL FRIEND.
Get the bats out of your belfry and howl at the moon. Brew up a little fun and rattle up some bones. Weave a web of fright, Halloween is fast approaching! I know this is just ghostly. Oh well, trick or treat. Love and Light, Nina P
5 comments:
THESE ARE GREAT IMAGES OF ART ...WOW ! MY KIND OF FREAKINESS TOO. GLAD TO KNOW WE HAVE SEVERAL THINGS IN COMMON :)
THANKS FOR SHARING THESE - THERE WICKEDLY FAR-OUT ..........
YOUR A BOOOOO-TIFUL FRIEND.
HEY DID YOU EVER GET THAT AWARD I GAVE YOU FOR YOUR BLOG ??? PLEASE LET ME KNOW - THANKS!
Hello, dear Sissy! What ODD pictures! They're frighteningly fascinating and perfect for this time of year! Eeeeeeeeeeeeek!
I hope you are having a wonderful week. ((hugs)) I loved your comment about my purple cauliflower! It was so very, er, PURPLE!
Get the bats out of your belfry and howl at the moon. Brew up a little fun and rattle up some bones. Weave a web of fright, Halloween is fast approaching! I know this is just ghostly. Oh well, trick or treat. Love and Light, Nina P
Ooooooh! Wickedly delightful!
Post a Comment