Monday, October 5, 2009

SULAMITH WULFING ROCKS...


This painting by Sulamith Wulfing is one of my very dearest possessions. It was on a postcard I found it in the collage book store many years ago, but I could find out nothing about the artist, so I framed it and hung it on my wall...Enter the Internet and GOOGLE image (another great joy in my life) Imagine my delight when after decades I find a whole site dedicated to Sulamith and all her works. You will find many of them on a Slide at the bottom of my blog...ENJOY!

4 comments:

Nina said...

Such angelic detail. I can see why it became such immediately treasured. I enjoyed learning and see in more of her artwork. Thank you. Love and Light, Nina P

JANN said...

isn't that great to finally find out the details on this sweet image :)
have another great week dear friend....I have a bad headache today - darn allergies. HOpe your feeling well.

Clytie said...

The beauty and detail are amazing. No wonder you fell in love!

Beth Niquette said...

I love this artist's work. I had never heard of her before you posted those wonderful postcards! Thank you for this--and for the slide show! ((hugs))