Say goodbye to the old...old disappointments...old bad habits...old fears...old ways of being.But remember old friends...the people who love you...good memories and lessons of the past. Contemplate the future as you want it to be. Celebrate...but do it safely please. Endeavor to change for the better...do one thing every day to make you a better...happier child of God. And have a very...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
2 comments:
It has been an interesting year hasn't it? Some good, some bad ... but I remember mostly the good. Including good friends! Good sisters!
I can't wait to see how wonderful 2010 is going to be.
Happy New Year!
This year has been so full, it feels like 10 years all rolled into one. This year has had its share of heartaches--I think of your dear Father, our parents' accident, Clytie's stroke, her miraculous healing and I am at loss for words.
One of the blessings of this year has been good friends--new sisters. I can't tell you what it has meant to Sissy and me to have met you, Dear Deann.
There are no accidents, you know. (((hugs)))
A Happy New Year to YOU, dear girl, and may God bless you with laughter, joy and miracles over the coming year. You are so precious in His eyes.
Post a Comment