Wednesday, December 23, 2009

STAR LIGHT...STAR BRIGHT...

Last night when I flipped my houselights off to go to bed...it was light outside. There was no moon or stars but because of the snow and cloud cover it was white and bright and I could see for miles. I enjoy this phenomenon so much...it's a wonderful time to go for a walk. I stood at the window for a long time enjoying the luminescent glow of the hills and the beautiful scene outside...and I wondered if this was how it looked in Bethlehem when the star shone down so bright...and that thought made my time there looking out the window into a very special memory.
Take time to enjoy the simple things they make your life so much brighter.

2 comments:

Clytie said...

What a wonderful thought ... it must have been so amazingly bright. All that and angels too!

Beth Niquette said...

Oh, Sissie it sounds SO beautiful! I wish I could stand there with you--in my heart and spirit I am, you know. ((hugs)) What a precious treasured moment. I can see it all in my mind's eye.