This is my new Photoshop collage it's called "Expecting to fly..." Working on the computer is an on going learning experience but I really enjoy the way pictures work together to form something entirely different.
You are in the Habit of making me smile! I soar over to see you when I can and I am never disappointed. I love your talent with photoshop. I too will fly someday! Blessings to you and yours. Love and Light, Nina P
4 comments:
Oh, Deann! This is incredibly wonderfully lovely. Sissy, you are so talented! I have alot yet to learn in photoshop.
I can see why you enjoy it so much. ((hugs)) How whimsical you are!
I expect to fly someday, too. (grin)
Wow. You are awesome, sissie-Dea!!!
You are in the Habit of making me smile! I soar over to see you when I can and I am never disappointed. I love your talent with photoshop. I too will fly someday! Blessings to you and yours. Love and Light, Nina P
Excellent Photoshop work, really! I love it!!
Wednesday Wallpaper - Abandoned House in Greenery
Post a Comment