Another wonderful fascinating artist Michelle Dodd. Don't you just love how we all see and express our vision of the world differently...or maybe even make up our own world...utterly delightful! What is better then individuality and imagination?
Every artist's style is different. Most of the time I can tell which artist is doing which piece. I think it is so cool. And I LOVE this artist! Such color and creativity!
I like it when you introduce us to different artists. You have impeccable taste!
3 comments:
Amazing work; superb creativity. Hats off to you!!!
Newborn Plants in Veer Dam Soils
I love looking at these - it stretches my imagination!
Every artist's style is different. Most of the time I can tell which artist is doing which piece. I think it is so cool. And I LOVE this artist! Such color and creativity!
I like it when you introduce us to different artists. You have impeccable taste!
Post a Comment