Wednesday, March 10, 2010

TO IRISHMEN...


An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can hold onto one blade of grass and not fall off the face of the earth.
~
Irish proverb

3 comments:

JANN said...

WONDERFUL IRISH QUOTES, MARCH IS SUCH A FUN MONTH. REMEMBER WAY WAY BACK TO WHEN WE WERE IN GRADE SCHOOL AND IT WAS ST.PATRICK'S DAY . AND IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE SOMETHING GREEN ON OR ONE OF THOSE FURRY FELTY SHAMROCKS EVERYONE WOULD PINCH YOU ALL DAY ?? A FUNNY MEMORY :)
NOW WHEN IT IS ST. PATRICK'S DAY THEY JUST HAVE SPRING BREAK...WHAT NO MORE PINCHING ?
SENDING YOU MANY FRIENDSHIP HUGSSSSSS AND NO MEAN PINCHES :)

Clytie said...

I can remember being pinched a few times in grade school. Until I found I could tell them I had on green underwear and threaten to show them! No more pinches!

Beth Niquette said...

Ha! I remember those pinches!!! But then I'd get to pinch 'em back--I have very green eyes. Heh heh heh heh....