Oh, my GOODNESS! I could pick out your art anywhere--what a distinctive style you have. I love it. It is so good to see you back--I've missed you a lot, sweet SissyDea!
PS Be sure to go and pick up your badge. I made it for everyone who has been so sweet and kind to me about the loss of our little Crickette'. ((hugs))
You are such a wonderful, talented person. Sweet, too!Love ya right back!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh, my GOODNESS! I could pick out your art anywhere--what a distinctive style you have. I love it.
It is so good to see you back--I've missed you a lot, sweet SissyDea!
PS Be sure to go and pick up your badge. I made it for everyone who has been so sweet and kind to me about the loss of our little Crickette'. ((hugs))
You are such a wonderful, talented person. Sweet, too!
Love ya right back!
Post a Comment