Wednesday, April 14, 2010

THIS BIRD HAS FLOWN...


This is my favorite project on Photoshop so far. She is a compilation of four old paintings and one new window frame. You have seen her face before on my blog but I just love her and wanted to create a picture story for her. It is called "This Bird Has Flown" .

3 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

How exquisite. ((hugs)) You are SO talented! I'll be back to comment on the rest of your stuff soon--we have been so busy I haven't been a very good friend.

Love you, dear SissyDea.

Clytie said...

Ah sissie-Dea! You are an amazingly talented artist. I love this so much.

JANN said...

HALO DEAR DEANN,
AMAZING WORK YOU ARE CREATING.
WOULD LOVE SOME ADVICE FROM YOU ABOUT PURCHASING SOME TYPE OF PHOTOSHOP THAT IS EASY BUT NOT TOO EXPENSIVE...PLEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELP.
LOVE YOU......I HAVE ONLY BEEN USING MY PAINT PROGRAM SO FAR :(