Time gallops on day into night...night into day...weeks...months...and years fly by...headlong and heedless despite our hapless attempts to hold back time in it's mad rush to eternity.
wow GREAT WORK DEANN. YOUR ART is truly amazing. So very proud of you and honored to be your friend. LOVE. JOY. HUGS. THE QUOTE FITS PERFECT, A BALANCE OF BEAUTIFUL IMAGES IN THIS ART PEACE.
LOVE THAT TOP BANNER IMAGE - YOU ARE STUNNING! THANKS FOR THE INSPIRING ME SUCH LOVELINESS.
3 comments:
wow GREAT WORK DEANN. YOUR ART is truly amazing. So very proud of you and honored to be your friend.
LOVE.
JOY.
HUGS.
THE QUOTE FITS PERFECT, A BALANCE OF BEAUTIFUL
IMAGES IN THIS ART PEACE.
LOVE THAT TOP BANNER IMAGE - YOU ARE STUNNING!
THANKS FOR THE INSPIRING ME SUCH LOVELINESS.
This piece is Beautiful! I love what you said at the bottom of the post also. I love love love the header to!
XXXXOOOO
Becky
This is SO beautiful! WOW, Sissy! I am so inspired!
Post a Comment