Wednesday, August 25, 2010

HOME SWEET HOME...

Here are some visually delightful homes painted by Daniel Merriam...one of my favorite artists. These are really great houses but it's a long drop to get to the car.

Speaking of homes I am going to be moving my creative blog home to my new blog site The Whimsy Asylum...  I will post all my cyber art there. I hope you will all stop by for a peek...and feel free to move right in.

3 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

Hello Deann! Let me know what the link is, and I'll change it on today's FAT Tuesday.

lol Thank you for sending the lovely artwork--I'm so excited to show the world what beautiful work you do!

The link is: http://bethlniquetteart.blogspot.com/

Happy FAT Tuesday! lol

indybev said...

Oh, help! I want to comment on your entry to the Three Muses Back to Nature challenge, but I can't find a place to leave a comment. I LOVE YOUR WORK! I'm so glad you joined us at Three Muses, and I hope you come back time and time again. Your way with the written word is special as well! I know you will get many comments at the Muses, if the ability to comment is enabled.

Beth Niquette said...

By the way--I love these paintings--thank you again for introducing us to some spectacular artists!