Oh my, that checkerboard is brilliant. Well, so is the whole piece, actually!
Sheer genius! Love the gryphon!(By the way, now your name appears on the sidebar at DW, but not a thumbnail). ??
Amazing! the gargoyle made me laugh out loud!
Deann, you missed your calling. You should have been an architect! Your mastery of perspective is amazing and it is obvious that the chequered pathway through the buildings was a hard day's work.Superb in every way. I love it!
The perspective is just amazing..I like the figure at the end of the road ..
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my, that checkerboard is brilliant. Well, so is the whole piece, actually!
Sheer genius! Love the gryphon!
(By the way, now your name appears on the sidebar at DW, but not a thumbnail). ??
Amazing! the gargoyle made me laugh out loud!
Deann, you missed your calling. You should have been an architect! Your mastery of perspective is amazing and it is obvious that the chequered pathway through the buildings was a hard day's work.
Superb in every way. I love it!
The perspective is just amazing..I like the figure at the end of the road ..
Post a Comment